Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Jammed fuel cap - Renault Megane CC

View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 17th January 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by vass20 View Post
And the dealer didn't even mention this to you? How shameful can they be?

I had a panicky girl phone me one day thinking that she had done something awful to a computer network because she couldn't get it to boot up. The poor girl was almost in tears and I could have told her not to touch anything, then just go over, (less than a mile away) and fiddle with a few things maybe open the case and draw a few deep breaths through my teeth and having booted it up, charged the company of accountants a huge price for my work.... But I didn't. Instead I told her to remove her floppy disk from her floppy-drive and switch on again.

Does that tell you how I feel about rip-off merchants?
its called a good deed, i had a young lass with a clio in last week saying the door hinge has broken due to the wind getting hold of it and ripping it out of her hands, the hinge hadnt broke but needed a manual tug down to allign it, same thing didnt charge,but people go away with a good perseption of you on using you again,knowing that you are not having there eyes out
Currently in DEEJAY 225's garage:
2006 megane 225 CUP
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome