Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Not happy with aftersales care

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 19th January 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via Yahoo to RockAngel
the car's a really good one for its age. Its only done 81,000 and after looking around the area and auto trader etc, it was the best for its age, mileage and a lot cheaper. There's nothing wrong with it at all apart from this heater problem.

Its not just the inconvenience of it all, i've also got a 4 yr old daughter that i need to be warm when i'm taking her out in the car! What annoys me is the fact that if i'd taken it to the people i normally deal with, it would've been done by now AND i would've had a courtesy car if i needed it, should there be a delay. But because of the warranty, i wanted it doing at the garage where it was bought. Its not the car i've got a problem with really, its the bloomin sales people!

What i also get the feeling of, is that they dont like it because a female has dared to stand up to a male boss... sorry but just cos my reproductive organs WERE on the inside ( had em out now! lol)... doesnt mean that i have to keep quiet lol
Currently in RockAngel's garage:
1998 Renault Megane Scenic Monaco 1.9DTi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome