Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Multiple Clio problems 2000 1.2

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 24th December 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Multiple Clio problems 2000 1.2

I had assumed there was a slight difference and that the brake fluid may not have affected the hydraulic fluid. it was worth asking about in high insight.

Anyways, thanks for bothering to answer my post, i've been watching it since i posted it.

I bled the whole car, starting from RR FL FR and RL. so I don't think its anything to do with the brake lines or the new rear cylinder.

I have noticed there are plenty of replacement cylinders on ebay for about 10 and the repair kits with the O-rings are 16.

I'm not really intending to buy new as the cars so badly damaged that I don;t really want to spend a fortune on it.

As far the forward hand brake cable, I can't see the exact cable I need. even with the car jacked up during the brake bleeding, I couldn't see under the hand brake clearly.

I also have a high biting point, but going off the other questions on the forums, this is either normal or a sign of possible failure.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome