Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - General Advice Including Parrot Bluetooth

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 21st January 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Originally Posted by ottoman View Post
Hi Gael,

The 5 seater I have found it to be very safe and sure footed in most driving conditions, A lot better than the Punto in bends not the jiggly feeling you get while driving the Punto, The 7 seater is not as good I felt more bounce with the greater rear overhang and if all seven seats are in use it seems wooly, Wheel and tyres sizes differ on each model and can make quite a difference to the handling, Also the Grande Scenic with the Panoramic glass roof was not as stable ,But it is still acceptable , The Scenic II is not put off track by cross winds , In my opinion the Focus C-Mac or VW Touran were the best handling of the MPV class of car, But overall the Scenic II for space, flexibility and standard equipment plus price was a better option.

I originate from Brahan Seer country but now live in Macbeth country

Thanks for all the information, it's been a great help.
Brehan Seer; that's the mystic who was burnt to death for telling his Lady that his Lord had had an affair while away in France ... she got miffed and vented her anger on the messenger. I think this happened somewhere west of Loch Ness?
MacBeth Country; Angus, up towards Aberdeen?
Gael33 (Glasgow)
Currently in Gael33's garage:
2010 Renault Grand Scenic Privelege 1.5dCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome