Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Water Leak Into Car,Possible Fix

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st January 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Renault Scenic - Water Leak Into Car,Possible Fix

Seem to be getting off to a bad year with my X reg Scenic. After all this rain I've noticed a lot of condensation on the insides of the windscreen. Upon further investigation I lifted the floor mats and found the drivers footwell waterlogged. I made a small hole in the carpet with a screwdriver and put a wet n dry vacuum on it. So far have sucked up about half a gallon of water.
When the car was new I had a similar problem on the passenger side but the dealer sorted it under warranty.
Has anyone any idea where this water might be coming from? I dont particularly want to have to put my wellies on every time I drive the car!
I'd appreciate any help
Currently in johndesty's garage:
Scenic1.6 RXE Auto
The Following User Says Thank You to johndesty For This Useful Post:
artdriver (28th December 2013)
  5 Lastest Threads by johndesty
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
scenic bonnet release -it won't! Bodywork johndesty 3 856 14th June 2014 02:21 PM
Scenic heavy steering Steering and Suspension madnoel10 1 1276 24th February 2014 04:12 PM
Scenic windscreen washers Bodywork tom burton 4 3476 15th January 2009 11:19 AM
Starting problems Engines ottoman 1 1105 2nd September 2007 02:30 PM
Renault Scenic - Water Leak Into Car,Possible Fix Scenic myscenicrxr 5 10380 21st January 2007 11:47 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome