Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio, Gap around tailgate,

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th December 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Clio, Gap around tailgate,

Hi all, not posted on here for a while, i have a strange problem , my daughters clio has just been wrote off ,not her fault ! so we have got her another but this one is a 5 door and I've noticed there is quite a large gap around the tailgate, on the left side i can nearly get my finger between the light and the tailgate, it also doesnt seem to close fully as it is not flush with the rear lights when closed !!! the boot shuts easily enough and there are no locking or leaking problems as yet ! i still have her old clio and that fits lovely and flush was wondering if there is any adjustment on the hinges ??? any one had similar , i just hope this one hasn't had a bang as well and not been recorded.
Currently in bigyam's garage:
clio 1.2 authentique 2001. 07 megane 1.5dci. suzukigs 500 flat tracker. harley davidson MT350
  5 Lastest Threads by bigyam
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
side lights come on when braking Electronics Dichtung 1 490 28th December 2013 05:59 PM
Clio, Gap around tailgate, Bodywork lancs dave 1 870 28th December 2013 05:20 PM
Water in boot/spare wheel well & under rear... Interiors lancs dave 4 5054 19th March 2012 02:22 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome