Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 09 trafic how to stop water geting onto head

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 29th December 2013 Thread Starter
Traffic mad
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
09 trafic how to stop water geting onto head

New to renault and have Been looking up problems that I may come across,the one that stands out for me is that rain water pass down through the driver and passenger side front panels and down under the van,but theses panels get blocked with leaves and dirt etc and that causes the rain water to run along the head and sit on injector number four,causing it to seize in place and make it next to impossible to remove if needed !! I have looked at this and sure to form found leaves and stuff blocking the water from draining away,anyway I am the second owner of the van and I wonder what I could to if anything to stop this problem from happening again,or is it to late as I imagine the first owner had never done this or even knew about it,I have only owned the van about 2 months now so maybe the damage has been done already !!!!
Currently in Traffic mad's garage:
Renault traffic 2009 2.0 sl27 dci passanger
  5 Lastest Threads by Traffic mad
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Trafic service Engines ballibeg 1 724 2nd August 2014 09:00 PM
Trafic alloys Wheels & tyres Traffic mad 3 1031 27th April 2014 06:44 PM
Trafic seat a nightmare Interiors Traffic mad 23 5523 21st February 2014 12:50 PM
My traffic My mottah! VelSatisfied 31 3853 3rd January 2014 03:30 PM
Oh yea !! Bodywork Traffic mad 0 604 3rd January 2014 09:34 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome