Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 09 trafic how to stop water geting onto head

View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 30th December 2013 Thread Starter
Traffic mad
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: 09 trafic how to stop water geting onto head

Again thank u chuffer 690,them posts make for good reading,at least I now know that renault are aware of the problem and will fix it or even put a new engine in at no cost to me!!i,d say it would b a battle to get them to pay for the whole thing,but at least there would b some kind of help,as of how I cleaned the panels,I simply got a air line and blew most of the leaves and dirt out,not sure how much I actually got out ,passenger side seems to b good and clear as I can c the water leaving the van underneath,drivers side has improved as I could not c any water leavening the van before hand and now I have a steady but not as fast a flow as the passenger side,which leads me to believe that I haven't cleared all of it,so other than taking the whole panel off there's not much more I can do,I am now ever going to take the drivers side panel off in the next week hopefully clean it out and figure out some way of sealing it off altogether,agin thanks for the reply and the links again,I will try and post some pics of what i am taking about
Currently in Traffic mad's garage:
Renault traffic 2009 2.0 sl27 dci passanger
The Following User Says Thank You to Traffic mad For This Useful Post:
chuffer690 (30th December 2013)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome