Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace rear fog light

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th January 2007 Thread Starter
Trevor M Boulton
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Espace rear fog light

Hi all

I found this site yesterday and posted my first help last night thanks for the replies.
I have been the owner of my Espace since October 2006, having a large family it has been a vast improvement from the montego estate. The Espace has had a lot of niggles to put right and there is still a few more things to solve before i will be able to relax.
So having purchased Peter Russek,s Espace manual and having had a new front down pipe fitted today. My next question is this.
Since i purchased the car in October only one (rear offside) fog light has worked, i did buy two rear lights of ebuy last week and fitted them over the weekend only to find that the same offside fog light is working. I have looked in my manual and that only refers to rear fog light not fog lights, can you tell me if the Espace only has one rear fog light, if not what do i need to do to get the near side fog light to work as well.
Currently in Trevor M Boulton's garage:
1991 (j Reg) Renault Espace 2ltr inj
  5 Lastest Threads by Trevor M Boulton
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Espace rear fog light Bodywork racer 6 2255 24th January 2007 11:00 PM
Rear fog light Electronics nipperfor 1 1063 24th January 2007 10:33 PM
Petrol Espace starting problems Cars & motoring Trevor M Boulton 5 1241 23rd January 2007 10:48 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome