Join Date: Jan 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
radio code trial, and error
My clock and temp display whilst working are not bright, shining a torch on them shows them a nice bright orange, but apart from these digits, I get no 0000 display to enter my radio code.
1. Can I enter the code with just the ignition on, but not the engine?
2. When should the 0000 display appear?
3. When and if I get the 0000 display up, which buttons move the numbers up and down and select/move on to the next number?
4. In the manual, under fitting the radio it says to remove the radio fuses? eh!
5. Finally, should I try the original code from my handbook, or the one on the sticker on the radio?
Currently in Abjectboy's garage:
2000 Renault Megane Scenic 1.6 Alize