Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 1 MY2000SW ABS Sensor problem?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th January 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Exclamation Laguna 1 MY2000SW ABS Sensor problem?

Hi all, I have a problem with my Laguna 2000. ABS warning light is off when I start the car and as soon as I roll an inch forward the warning light goes on. Iīve been at the local repair shop to diagnose it but they couldnīt seem to find the problem only that one of the ABS sensors is "probably" faulty. My Question to you (the experts I hope is if there is a way to check the ABS controller unit in order to find out wich sensor is faulty? I have a multimeter, also wondering what I should set it for (resistance etc.) I have the wiring diagram for the ABS system and Iīve found the controller unit which should contain all 4 sensors connection points. Answer would be greatly appreciated (Iīve had this problem for quite a while and it would be great to have it fixed before the MOT. Best regards Larren (SWEDE)
Currently in Larrens84's garage:
Renault Laguna MY2000 1.8 (4 wheels a steering wheel and a lot of errors)
  5 Lastest Threads by Larrens84
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna 1 MY2000SW ABS Sensor problem? Brakes/Hubs TTT 3 961 7th January 2014 06:16 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome