Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Modus - Electric Window Problems

View Single Post
post #63 of (permalink) Old 7th January 2014
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thumbs up Re: Renault Modus - Electric Window Problems

Hi new to forum the modus I have is a 1.4 petrol .I had to buy it in a hurry as one of my daughters blew up the fiesta used. I found one locally it had 28000 miles on it and was on an 06 plate and a good lady owner only the drivers seat had been used and I was really pleased.when the car was delivered as it was reversed into my drive I noticed no reversing lights luckily I had a 3 month warranty. Local garage replaced the switch 5 minute job. Two weeks later the central locking packed in.sorted again under warranty. Then two weeks ago headlight went I did as one of the forum members suggested and attacked it from the top no problem bulb out but could I get the new one in ,no. I had to ask my wife to try and she managed it quite easily. Now the window has made the cracking noise and I would like to know how you get the door cover of it without any damage. Very useful forum. I must say although I have had problems I like the car and think its a bit quirky. The girls however think its a granny car well it's also got a five star NCAP rating. Many thanks for your help so far any ideas on the door cover would be appreciated.
Currently in stagwcb's garage:
Triumph stag and Jeep and modus and galaxy
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome