Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 3.0 V6 - Good buy or avoid at all costs?

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 29th January 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi I have a intiale 3.0l v6 2001 on a 51 plate, and apart from some electrical problems, it is a lovely car, I am a german car lover and somtimes I do wish I did buy a german car instead of this bloody ******** french thing, but I was saying to myself that if only this exact car was a german made car, I would be happy as a pig in uhmmm! It is very fast and very quiet and I just love that fact that people think your driving the usual diesel and try their luck with you, then I just floor it and leave them for dust! infact earlier I was out with the wife, and my abs isnt working so my esp isnt working, and I had a idiot at the lights, so I floored it and boy did the front wheels screeched and slid! boy thats fun in an auto! but you have to love the toys and the fact that the sedate looking car does nearly 150 mph and 0-60 mph in 6 secs, 210 bhp I cant think of another 'normal' motor to do that!
Oh and the car I had before was a mark 3 golf gti 16v that has 150bhp but is nothing like the power of my lag and I only have to put an extra 5 of fuel in a week which aint bad in my book! just wish the electrics were better!
Currently in scooterist007's garage:
2001 Renault Laguna II 3.0 v6 Initiale
The Following User Says Thank You to scooterist007 For This Useful Post:
Kaguna (8th March 2014)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome