Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - General Advice Including Parrot Bluetooth

View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 29th January 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Grand Scenic 1.6 16v 7 seater

[QUOTE=solly;132080]Hi Gael ,
Thanks for your kind words , have you picked up your car yet ? When you do just make sure you check out that the horn works ! Firstly the horn I don't think is very loud I'm not sure if that is a common fault on the Renault Range or not .
Now my horn has stopped working ( that doesn't sound very good does it), Took it in yesterday and some switch needs replacing , I'm sure they will get it working soon
Have had mine for a week now still very happy, ideal family car and pretty good on petrol .

I pick up the car on the 5th Feb according to the salesperson .... doesn't time slow down when your waiting for something
Sorry to hear about your 'horn', but it's amazing what modern technology can be done to fix the frustration
Keeping that in mind, I will check mine before I leave the showroom .... what would my wife say if all parts didn't function correctly?
I'm pretty easy going on the gas pedal, so I expect to get a good return from the fuel / milage performance. Only time will tell!!!
Currently in Gael33's garage:
2010 Renault Grand Scenic Privelege 1.5dCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome