Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #339 of (permalink) Old 29th January 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hey people Jamie here, haven't been in contact for a while, i'm an accountant and its jan so i'm daftly busy!!!

Anyway though i should be working this matter had just come to my attention again and it's so frustrating!!!!!

After the watchdog program i got a phonecall from my local renault dealership, the one i bought the car from, they said that as a result of the program my case was now an open investigation! They came to view the car on Friday, took the pictures i had taken and had a look round it. On the way back the services guy pointed to a note in his notes "bonnet catch sticking", i dont think he wanted his boss to see that he had shown me this. I got a phonecall from renault a minute ago, apparently renault have received the report which states that the bonnet is in "satisfactory working order", i was then refered to the handbook to make sure the boot was closed properly...again!!!

I have had enough, i didnt do anything wrong and i am having to pay for it like the other 250+ people, it just ain't right!

Any ideas on what to do next, i'm waiting for the services guy to ring me now, then i'm going to ring watchdog and a solicitor, meant in the nicest possible way i would love this to happen to an employee high up at renault, maybe then they would realise how dangerous and frightning this is!

Any ideas comments greatly appreciated!

Currently in jamie9dh's garage:
2003 Clio Extreme 1.2
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome