Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - General Advice Including Parrot Bluetooth

View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 31st January 2007
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by scenicman View Post
If it really is as simple as plugging into the back of the radio and off you go then I am severely tempted by it for my Scenic! My other car is a Fabia and I believe there can be problems fitting it into that because of the harness at rear of radio.
Yes it is

Charles, I believe the Parrot comes with a "black box" which is the bluetooth transmitter. Where did you locate it?
I just fed it through the fascia before I put the radio back in, it's not very big and doesn't rattle.

Is the sound really good through the radio, loud and clear enough? And does the person you are calling hear you clearly?
The sound is excellent, and people say they can hear me clearly.

Think I would be tempted to run the microphone round the dash and up the pillar to come out next to the courtesy lights just for neatness, do you think the cable would be long enough to do that?
I don't think it's long enough and it would be more difficult, my mike is run around the centre console and just peeks over the top, above the air vent, below the speedo.
Currently in Charles50's garage:
2010 Renault Scenic III 1.5dCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome