Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #364 of (permalink) Old 31st January 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by brigatti View Post
I think the query was whether the French Renault Clio owners experienced the same incidents...answers is seems to be a few regions affected.

I think Vass20 you summarised this in one of your historic postings right - you did the translation I recall

Yes it's back there somewhere. The short answer is yes they do happen in France as well and the recovery-vehicle driver said this is a common problem on the Clio. Why would he say that if it weren't true?

Regarding Renault France (the HQ of the Renault group), I did direct my correspondence (three times now!) to the CEO and Chairman of Renault Group (Carlos Ghosn).
Up to now, they have simply routed the letter to Renault UK to respond, so I get a respond from the same Renault Customer Service Management representative. I did, however, receive a response from the CEO Customer Relations department a few weeks back, and I am just finalising my response, as I will try to start dealing this this group rather than Renault UK...we'll see

That's to be expected really and any company that has an administration setup in another country will do the same, i.e., refer you to their official agent in your geographical area.

Like most of you all, just doing a juggling act with work and this matter

Yesterday I spent all day researching legal stuff and writing for my nephew. At some stage, I also got involved in writing on the forum lasting well into the night when of course my brain (if I have one ) must have been exhausted. The result (and I'll cause serious pain to anyone who asks me how) was that this morning I had lost all my carefully planned arguments and I have to start all over again And I so want to get it right for him because he stands to lose about fourteen grand and he's only a kid who got taken in by a couple of conmen. Bar stewards !!!!! Currently researching the human rights angle vis-a-vis the 1968/78/96 Theft Act and the duties of the police vis-a-vis a victim of crime since they are crying because the have a lack of resources. Any legal brains on board? QCs please queue up to give your free advice..... I asked a QC the time once and he said "The answer to your question is... it's 11.45 am and that'll be fifty pounds please payable by credit card or cash; personal cheques not accepted"
Aaron, did you get my PM?
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome