Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #378 of (permalink) Old 1st February 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by ottoman View Post
I must say this is a terrible comment to make, have you read this thread from the beginning, surely you can see by the number of posts and members who have visited this thread how important to everyone this is, Over 300 complaints to watchdog already I believe has being raised, Not all parts are ordered through a main dealer by body shops, Maybe someone has not had a whole life to lead as a result of the bonnet catches failure we do not know, I find the above post insulting and insensitive to other members who have suffered as a result of the bonnet catches failure, I do not believe that the failures are down to lack of maintenance.

Its people like Meesh and Brigatti Etc who should be commended for pursuing this the way they have against a large company who continually advertise their commitment to safety, If even one further person is saved from injury or worse by these posts then surely it has all being worth while.

There have been a few posts telling us we are all stupid over the last few months and I replied to those I actually saw rather promptly. But I have to add that we live in a democracy where even if I disagree with what they say, I tend to defend their right to say what they believe (but maybe not unto death )
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome