Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 30th Jan Renault UK further response to BBC Watchdog

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2nd February 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
30th Jan Renault UK further response to BBC Watchdog

Hi! Im really new to this site so please add this onto the other thread or move this if need be.

As my daughter has a clio though i have been reading with interest the bonnet catch problem and have taken a look on the Renault site and found a statement from them dated 30th Jan.

I have tried looking through the postings to see if this has been added anywhere but cant find anything, so thought i would start the new thread so people dont miss it. I dont want to take anything away from the original poster though, whom im sure we are all thankful to for highlighting the problem. (pity there isnt a 'thanks' button)

Hope this link works.
Renault News Article
Currently in jaxxy00's garage:
2000 Renault Clio Sport
  5 Lastest Threads by jaxxy00
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Reversed into. What damage done? Bodywork VelSatisfied 10 2130 3rd March 2007 01:17 AM
30th Jan Renault UK further response to BBC... Cars & motoring bonedavid 4 1369 2nd February 2007 07:45 PM
Hi there. Newbie with handbrake problem??! Wheels & tyres chris m 11 2077 31st January 2007 10:48 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome