Join Date: Oct 2010
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Megane MkI front bumper removal
1. two small torx screws each side at the bottom of the wheel arch liner one facing the tyre the other faces the ground.
2. ease the liner away from the bumper / wing edge at the front, get a torch and look up towards the bumper/wing split line and you should see a 10mm bolt, there is a notch in the bunper edge which allows a 3/8" extension bar to access these bolts one on each side remove both
3. lift bonnet and dead centre theres another torx screw remove this.
4. under the front of the car and remove the under tray, 2 10mm bolts
5. there is a sliding fixing at the front corners of the bumper; working on one side at a time gently pull the wheel arch edge outwards then pull the whole assembly forwards.
You should now have the bumper on the floor.
Currently in scoopy's garage:
Cobra Kit car