Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 1.2 - Immobiliser or battery fault?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th February 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Renault Clio 1.2 - Immobiliser or battery fault?

Hi there!

Thanks for looking at my post! I hope some of you guys can help me!

I got my 1.2 R Reg clio in December and it worked fine. I then broke my leg and didnt start the car until last week! and the batt wasnt working...I jump started this and it was fine but then my immobiliser light keeps flashing on and off. I tried starting my car yest and it wouldnt, i tried jump leads and that didnt work... Itried a battery jump pack but that just made all the lights come on and when I tried to start it wouldnt and my immobiliser light was just permanently on. I fort the problem was my battery..So I got a new 1 today. I put this in and nothing..even my imboliser light isnt on and even my electtric windows wont wurk!! Im not sure whats wrong with the car wether its the immobiliser (dont know how to work it as i didnt get the manual with the car) or wether im just having bad luck with batteries.

So if any1 who is reading this has had the same problem or maybe come up with any ideas could you please help me as I dont want to go to the garage and find out its a simple thing!!

Thanks so much for looking!

Kind regards
Currently in **cilla**'s garage:
1997 Renault Clio RL Panche 1.2
  5 Lastest Threads by **cilla**
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Clio 1.2 - Immobiliser or battery fault? Electronics vass20 6 4333 5th February 2007 03:06 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome