Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - HI & Hope Things Improve..

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th February 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
HI & Hope Things Improve..

Hello to all.....

Collected my wifes Laguna on Saturday morning and on way home ended up on Hard Shoulder of motorway.

Major shaking of stering at 50mph and tyre pressure light on along with an apparent missing wheel. Dealer stated had no way to collect car, so i drove back to them as i had some things to say anyway... Driving back car was fine except for tyre pressure light on. Garage swapped front wheells around as i had noticed that the color codes did not match what the handbook stated. Reset warning lights and after test drive seemed ok.

But, on way home again pressure light came on whith missing wheel symbol. After going over car Sunday found another six faults ranging from passenger window sticking, deadlocks not working, clicking from key card every ten seconds when engine running, no lights on start button and various switches not lighting up.

Had a quiet word with dealer this morning and after two hours and four phone calls, they are collecting car today to fix problems.

NOT IMPRESSED to say the least but the car itself is lovely to drive, very comfy and plenty of room. Hopefully will be back soon and all working. However wished i had looked into the Laguna a bit more as seem to be many complaints on quality listed on the net...... And todate i have to agree...
Currently in Buggs's garage:
2002 Laguna Dynamique 1.8 16v Sport Tourer
  5 Lastest Threads by Buggs
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna II Water leak but no sun roof.. Interiors chris m 2 1527 21st February 2007 06:03 AM
HI & Hope Things Improve.. Bodywork chris m 4 808 5th February 2007 03:37 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome