Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - mobile media center

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 15th November 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
started putting pen to paper done a few design drawings general layout stuff...but need some 3d drawings to help me out......anyways my brother in law is a programmer so i am gona pull his arm a bit for the overall program for the main monitor set seams that the front media will be the easiest to do, the hardest part is getting the program to boot up quickly with no fuss.. im good with pcs but i only really have a limited knowledge on windows operating systems.... so if anyone could help me in a problem ive come up with please shout out........ the problem is im worried about the load up time of the pc...what i want to know is how much i can shave off windows to make it load up quicker?? or is there a better operating system i can use which will boot faster?? another theory is would windows ce work?? the palm top operating system??

update 2...
now found a package to use as the program for the front media player...needs some tweaking but well get round that once its all in place....

another theing is i want a desktop theme making for the rear monitors in a renault theme nothing over the top.. also anyone good a making screen savers?? i also need a screensaver with the renault theme on?? if anyone can help me do this please let me know thanks.

Last edited by laguna1.9dcipriviledge; 15th November 2005 at 11:13 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome