Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Harmony Extended Warranty

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th November 2005
Harmony Extended Warranty

Has anybody bought one of the Renault Harmony Extended Warranties?

I was thinking that I would probably sell the Espace this time next year, just before the 3 yr warranty expires, but what would I buy next? To be honest unless something major changed between now and then I'd get another Espace. To me they are the perfect full sized MPV particularly in Grand mode and despite some people's experiences and them being 3rd from the bottom of the Top Gear Survey I have had really good service from Renault so far!

The only reason for selling would be because I wouldn't have the bottle to run this car without a 'proper' warranty because of all the electrical bits and so it got me thinking, I could buy a cheap warranty but this Harmony one, whilst expensive, isn't if you compare it to the cost of swapping the car at 3 years rather than 4 or 5.

The website doesn't show the cover but I imagine you'd be better off with this than a cheap independant one, albeit that this one isn't underwritten by Renault. I'd possibly be able to get away with the 5 years / 60,000 miles option at 675 but may slightly exceed that in which case it goes up to 875 for 5 years / 90,000 miles.

Just interested in any thoughts on this.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome