Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Its worth taking a few minutes to do this.

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 7th February 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Originally Posted by chris m View Post
Had ice on the inside of the screen this morning, thats what you get for living by a river
Same problem for me, except I don't live by a river, I have one running arround in my rear footwell, well the remnants of one, it just hasn't dried out yet.

I always find it easiest to do the old thing and chuck an old sheet over the front and rear screens. I do this mainly due to the fact that I get up about 04:30 and need to be at work by 05:00 so never have enough time to muck arround with scrapers etc. Also it normally keeps the inside of the screen pretty clear due to the warth eminating through from the sheet outside which means I don't have to run the car outside my neighbours house for ten minutes, see it's a clackity ol' deisel and I wouldn't think they'd appreciate it at that time of the morning.

Just a note on those eediots that use hot water on their screens. I'm a postie and I must have seen 15+ people doing exactly that this morning, do they not have any common sense?

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome