Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - got a laguna sports tourer for 180 not cheap !!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th January 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
got a laguna sports tourer for 180 not cheap !!

Hi all , i had an insane idea to buy on 2002 plate 1.9 dci sports tourer for 180 with knackered key card and 2 weeks tax and M.O.T . spent ages trying to sort the card , i ending up going to the brierly hill Renault key card repairer in Birmingham

i rang and explained i would drive the 80 miles up to him to get it done , and he promptly repaired it whilst i waited , i just popped to the pub for a quick half whilst the glue dried .Very helpful professional service for 19 !!! all in .

Anyhow heater wont work , so pulling that out as per walkthrough on this site .Also i have a dropping clutch pedal , i will try easybleed first , otherwise master cylinder )-: . also the only the drivers door locks and unlocks , all other 3 just lock .

The car stands me 280 at the moment . oil flush and change . cabin filter . and fully synth oil . anything else i should check out guys . ?? hello and thank you for the forum being here . Cheer (-: Tim
Currently in timmyLAGUNA2DCI's garage:
2002 lagunaII 1.9DCi dynamic

Last edited by hondo; 24th January 2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Link removed
  5 Lastest Threads by timmyLAGUNA2DCI
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
laguna dci 2002 under bonnet fuse layout ?? Electronics timmyLAGUNA2DCI 0 955 24th January 2014 11:50 AM
got a laguna sports tourer for 180 not cheap !! Cars & motoring Dancingdad 24 3316 24th January 2014 08:55 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome