Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - got a laguna sports tourer for 180 not cheap !!

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 25th January 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: got a laguna sports tourer for 180 not cheap !!

Thanks for all your help guys . cut the drain plugs off today ( pint of water in each ) .

topped up the oil and it never went past the second ribbed notch from the bottom of the dipstick ?? so thought i had over filled it , and as the previous owner did not look after the car . i thought why not change the oil again using "44K compression restorer" ( i dont work for them or know them ) .

It is an amazing product and got rid of occasional clouds of smoke on boost and intermitant limp mode . i put QX 5w 40 sully synth 25 etc . and went on a 200 mile trip to 4 different towns of the M5 , And the car is running like a dream and only used 30 of GOGO juice . (-: .

Currently have a giant moisture trap sitting were the glovebox used to be .

And again . thank you all for your help and advice . Next job is go to the right scrappy and LX myself up with retro fitted full leather . Can i put factory sat nav and electrics seats in my car ( as in " is the loom the same bar components ??
Currently in timmyLAGUNA2DCI's garage:
2002 lagunaII 1.9DCi dynamic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome