Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - frickin snow

Thread: frickin snow
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th February 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
frickin snow

i used to love snow but now i hate it after some dozy ole bat decided she was gonna come down a hill i got stuck on & smash into the front of my laggie. I don't know what damage has been caused if any but put a lovely dent in the side of her fiesta. but the annoying thing is she would not give her details to me after i gave mine all she gave me was a bussiness card with her name on with a tel. no. which goes to answer fone. (i was stationary @ the time stuck in some donkey's snow they dumped on the side of the road ) i was trying to get outta the way but was stuck. So i am now without my laggie as she refuses to run over certain revs she just dies but i have no warning lights come on. The car was running when she hit it but was stopped when i got back in to move it after digging it out but the dash lights were not on ??? She was more concerned about getting home (*****) wern't concerned about my 5yr old in the back of the car @ the time only concerned about gettng home leaving me to dig my car out & sort a 5yr old out ( ALL I CAN SAY TO THIS INCONSIDERATE COW IS THANKYOU & I HOPE YOU GOT HOME OK AS I HAD TO WALK HOME THREE PARTS OF A MILE WITH 5YR OLD IN TOW WEIGHED DOWN WITH A LOAD OF BAGS ) crash happened @ 15:50 got home @ 16:40
Currently in sharky2728's garage:
2002 renault laguna II 1.9dci soon to be a 2003 vectra 2lt dti
  5 Lastest Threads by sharky2728
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
lag 2 tow bar Towing & Touring Club chakota 9 3567 5th April 2007 07:59 PM
Renault Laguna II - Tow bar wiring Electronics declan ryan 21 17031 5th April 2007 07:50 PM
lag2 clutch Engines sharky2728 2 980 25th March 2007 05:56 PM
intermittant service light Cars & motoring chris m 3 1095 25th March 2007 09:00 AM
frickin snow Cars & motoring Donald 12 1702 9th February 2007 07:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome