Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Engines - Juddering and with little power in 1st 2nd.

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 17th November 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi again and thanks for the tips. I will be putting the car into AC renault tomorrow.Sorry guys not much choice for renault in glasgow. Was freezing waiting for the train to go to work today so dont really care how much it will cost. Told the guy on the phone the same things i told you guys and he said sounds like the coils . he put in the reg number and said the car has had no parts added in 3 years. And he also said he would try to claim ant parts off renault as warranty just finsihed on it. will believe it when i see it. he said replacing all 4 would be 240. will let you guys know how i got on. will also ask him to look at hood as it appears loose even though you cant open it when u close it. worried it might be causing a problem. Ps I know nothing about cars and if I had a book or something I might try a bit of DIY. but not in this weather, I want to be nice and warm again in my scenic going to work in the mornings. really liked the idea of a scenic till I bought one lol. fingers crossed everthing will be ok with it.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome