Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - looking for advice on how to fit cd changer to scenic 02 plate

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 19th November 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
looking for advice on how to fit cd changer to scenic 02 plate

Hi again,
Since I have managed to get my car back from the garage and everything appears fine with it. I was hoping someone could give some advice or give me a link to a walkthrough for installing a cd changer to a tuner list radio. I think you can easily pull the unit out with a couple of wire coat hangers and I think there is a spare slot in the back you can easily slot the cd connector into. What I really wanted to know is. And as I am not very good with cars. Is there a certain way that you are supposed to run the cable from the cd to the radio unit. I think If you got a CD changer with my model it would normally go under the front passenger seat. But I am not sure how the unit would get power, or where or how you run the cable to the back of the radio unit.
Thanks in advance again.

I have included the lin below to the changer I was hoping to get:
  5 Lastest Threads by donja
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Help I must be blind. Cars & motoring donja 9 1651 7th July 2006 08:01 PM
looking for advice on how to fit cd changer to... Electronics donja 3 3081 19th November 2005 10:07 PM
Renault Scenic - Engines - Juddering and with... Scenic junerab 18 10312 16th November 2005 07:13 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome