Join Date: Jan 2014
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Advice for newbie to forum
Thanks for advice unfortunately the laguna III has a different setup to the scenic.
I have figured it out and it's really simple "probably was in user manual but who ready them lol". The steps to replace laguna III rear pads
1. Stop car hand brake applies
2. Depress hand brake button down with key card still in place.
3. Hand brake releases.
4. Alarm on dash to apply hand brake.
5. Remove key card
6. Split brake calliper as you would the front ones
7. On the rear calliper the piston must be screwed in in a clockwise direction (it cannot be pushed back)
8. There is a tool for this but you can use mohl grips just be careful not to nip the rubber seal.
9. Once retracted fit pads and re-assemble.
10. Test hand brake before driving anywhere.
Currently in RS Pete's garage:
Renault Laguna mk3 150 dci