Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Water noise heard from passenger side

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2nd February 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Water noise heard from passenger side

Hi there all,

New to the forum so I wasn't sure where to post this question.

For the last couple of weeks when me and my wife have gone for a drive we have heard a strange noise from the passenger area.

It seems the noise is coming from the door/glove box area, its quite hard to tell.

It only seems to happen when accelerating & sounds like water or some sort of liquid is swishing around.

I have no idea what to look for to resolve the issue, also I'm unsure if it could be something serious so a little bit weary about driving it.

After driving for 20-30 minutes the noise seems to of gone but then comes back when driving again.

I know we have had a lot of rain here in the UK so I'm worried water may be trapped somewhere.

Hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction,

Thank you very much in advance.
  5 Lastest Threads by mejjo203
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Accelerating Issues Engines Nottnoc 4 251 7th November 2015 12:56 PM
Washer pump not working. Electronics Renoir White 2 1124 25th April 2014 01:31 PM
Chirping Noise Help Please Cars & motoring Mike H025 4 928 25th April 2014 01:19 PM
Car judders when turning left. Engines planmeca 3 833 2nd February 2014 07:19 PM
Water noise heard from passenger side Bodywork hotspur 9 1962 2nd February 2014 03:53 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome