Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - ARsH0l3s hit my car

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 18th February 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to spottedhaggis Send a message via Skype™ to spottedhaggis
Over the past 4 years we have had problems with kids in the street, terrorising the afghanistan next door (a perfectly nice young couple, both work (not leeching of country) and no I am not in anyway racist, if they work they can live anywhere they like, thats my opinion.

Anyway, I have had cars damaged since then, at one poiint whilst I was in Serbia on a work trip, my company Volvo S60 got very badly keyed down both sides, I called maidstone police from my hotel room in Serbia, lol

Nothing ever came of anything.

3 weeks ago, after our foreign neighbour had lit cigarette butts put through her letterbox, they installed a cctv dome camera (moveable one) in the street, so my hope is that they had the camera panned the correct way and saw whoever it was.

If they did, I will claim on their insurance, if they have no insurance I will be sure as hell taking them and their family to court over it.

As far as I am concerned, if a parent is not able to bring up their child to respect others property then they are to blame as well.

Just my opinion, and if I have offended anyone, thats not intentional.

Here are pics of the damage, most of it will likely polish away to near invisibility, but thats not and will never be the point.

Currently in spottedhaggis's garage:
2002 Laguna 1.9 DCI Privilege....and is loving every second of it
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome