Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - electrical faults clio dymanique

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10th February 2014 Thread Starter
dorothy harris
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
electrical faults clio dymanique

They must be some one out there that can repair my car in Renault.After been in garage several times for air bag,omissions,injection,and sat nav not working.They have changed nearly ever thing now including sleeve under seat censor and now they are starting to want to charge me.Now its the spark plugs and leads .I have a disability and depend on my car but its stalling at roundabouts using way more petrol than it should and i am distraught as i need to pick my granddaughter up and terrified some thing might happen in the 9 mile journey.I get it back and it happens again but thee warranty runs out march and i still have 2 years fiance to pay i am at my wits end and if i could afford it i would crush it No one seems to know or they do and its to expensive to fix but one thing i do no i am getting the RUN AROUND i now have CAL involved to try and sort this mess out but really and truly discusted with Renault
  5 Lastest Threads by dorothy harris
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Thankyou Feedback & Announcements Dancingdad 1 1921 12th February 2014 03:48 AM
electrical faults clio dymanique Cars & motoring hondo 4 1233 10th February 2014 09:58 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome