Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #481 of (permalink) Old 19th February 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by brigatti View Post
Meesh, Vass20 - just fwded you a letter sent to the head of the VSB @ VOSA....not happy in his latest response.

Also, for the rest of the team's benefit - my recent analysis of Hugh Edward's (VOSA) letter indicates that they actually have NOT inspected any 'damaged' cars. They had reports of two cases (mine and another case) - but couldn't inspect the other case, as the car was already repaired - and they took Renault's technical report on my car for granted. So in conclusion - this is implying that they made their ultimate decision that there is "no issue" without any firm evidence.

What on earth is this organisation. I've never dealt with them before my incident, but surely 2 reports and 3 random inspections does not suffice?

Is this a joke to them?
Who the heck do you think they are for you to imagine that they can question the 'impartial' judgement of Renault?

Come come dear boy! That's not how govs work otherwise there would be no need for party stalwarts or benefactors would there?

Does this make anybody wonder if Mr Renault may be in line for an honour of any kind? You don't suppose they might be supporting the election fund do you?

Whaddya mean cynical? Who me?

Confucius he say "Wise Inuit never eats yellow snow"
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome