Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Vandals

Thread: Vandals
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 19th February 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by brimstone View Post
thanks all, but now it seems i am the one that is in the wrong...the police have informed me that if i take any action against the people that i feel were involved "I may be questioned and charged"....what even happened to the innocent being protected against these *****!
cant wait for my council tax bill were it states how much goes to local police i will ask for a refund.. , on a good side of this i have found a great car breaker near me in the midlands that deals with most french vehicle's that have got spares and can help me.

Hi Pete, sorry to hear about this bother you just had. Unfortunately, the police are fart oo busy to chase kids with criminal intent. And the parents are probably teenagers themselves therefore will be too busy setting them a good example by getting drunk or high on whatever's at hand.

The older parents probably don't need to bother to teach the kids what good behaviour is because they never believed in it anyway.

Bring back conscription I say. Especially for kids who have clashed with the law.... makes a change from those stupid ASBOs they are handing out.

Confucius he say "Wise Inuit never eats yellow snow"
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome