Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Vandals

Thread: Vandals
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 20th February 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Delinquents and cars...

I work with kids who have been put out of mainstream schools for bad behaviour. I'm not gonna defend the kids, or blame teachers, but I find it annoying when I come to work everyday, stay calm, don't raise my voice, put up with threats, abuse, violence etc, and when my car gets trashed (at home), I'm told that nothing can be done about it.

The kids are the ones who are looked after by the law. The police appear to be scared of them, and can't punish them for the same reason that teachers can't use the same discipline as when we were at school.

The parents would be up in arms if the police sent the 'little angels' to prison for anything, and would claim 'human rights' (remind me - where are ours?), and that their kids were led into it by films and computer games etc(which they buy for them to keep them busy so they don't have to deal with their own offspring), thus leaving the rest of us to deal with them.

Makes me angry. I know how you all feel. I have had my car run over twice in less than a month, and nothing can be done about it. I suspect that my security cameras will be a 'breach of privacy' if they ever have to be used in court. What happened to being able to protect your own property???

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome