Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Mk1 Sun roof drain (not where it should be!)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th February 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Laguna Mk1 Sun roof drain (not where it should be!)

Hi all,

I've had a bit of the dreaded roof leakage recently and following your advice I've managed to rod out my front sunroof drains (and it's worked - yay!)

However, on the passenger side, it seems that a previous owner has also had to do the same as the black valvey bit was tight up to the wheel arch plastic (not hanging down towards the floor like I've been told it should be) and annoyingly needed to be removed to get the blockage out. Upon removing it, the pipe retracted into the body (woooo!) and is currently stuck in the no-mans land in the door frame.

So, my question - Is there a way of accessing this pipe from behind and giving it a bit of a push (I assume there's got to be a large amount of it in there somewhere!) so I can refit the valve, it will it forever be lost in the door frame.

Currently in BehnK's garage:
2005 Grand Scenic Dynamique
  5 Lastest Threads by BehnK
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna Mk1 Sun roof drain (not where it should... Bodywork BehnK 2 756 12th February 2014 07:59 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome