Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - renault kangoo imobiliser problem (im new)

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 20th February 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
renault kangoo imobiliser problem (im new)

ok i have a problem with my imobiliser some one borrowed my van and went to drop somthing off they said it just stoped and he couldnt get it started agen got it back and found out it has somthing to do with the imobiliser the doors unlock with the fob but the imobiliser doesnt go off the engine turns over but thats it doesnt start or fire at all.

i have herd a few things some one told me to take a rubber bung out of the desiel pump but i looked at the pump and there is loads of springs and stuff on topdont know what will happen if i disturb them
and another person told me to try and get some code or somthing from the dealer
and last and most unlikely i was told to take it to a dealer but they said they will charge me 75 an hour to look at it plus parts and labour well thats never going to happen as i cant afford it. has any one got any advice for me

its s reg 19d 655
Currently in snoopy_410's garage:
206 1.4 diesel
  5 Lastest Threads by snoopy_410
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
2003 clio 1.2 16v non start clicking in pasanger... Electronics snoopy_410 9 1469 29th December 2013 03:48 PM
renault kangoo imobiliser problem (im new) Electronics chris m 5 1633 20th February 2007 07:28 PM
hello im new Welcome to RenaultForums Donald 10 1342 20th February 2007 07:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome