Join Date: Sep 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ok, you need to disconnnect the battery as you will be diconnecting an electronic component and you dont want to risk damaging it. Also you dont want to risk blowing any fuses. Oh, and you are opening the fuel tank and are likely to get covered in petrol so its not a good idea to have anything switched on.
But the main reason, i found, was that i accidently left the electrics on and the fuel pump sprayed fuel all over my boot. It stunk for weeks. so just take the battery off.
As for the clip, i cant remember what I did, but it was a real pain. is it a push to release kind of thing? i cant remember sorry.
Anyway, hope this helps.