Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Clio - Mk 2 - Not running properly

View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 14th February 2014
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault - Clio - Mk 2 - Not running properly

Thanks so much for your detailed post. My girlfriend's Clio has the same symptoms so I'm going to attempt to clean the throttle body . I have a quick question though - when you mention
"pull out all the plug caps and place to one side and disconnect all of the wires on the engine loom that are attached to:-

1. The Air Pressure sensor
2. The coils
3. Unclip and lift up the large plug at the back of the engine (the black troublesome box can be removed, see at the end of this tutorial)
4. Remove the oil breather pipe and the other pipe to the left of the air filter
5. Remove the petrol pipe (bottom left of photo) this will be really stiff, just keep the green sides of the plug pressed firmly in and ease off"

is there any way you could circle these parts in your photos?? (I'm not sure whether it's easy to do as I'm no computer expert) as this would be really helpful when I'm trying to find all the things I need to disconnect. I don't know what they look like or where they are located.

Many thanks again for your post.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome