Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Newbie - Annoying Scenic problems!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 22nd February 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Cool Newbie - Annoying Scenic problems!

Hello everyone. I have only just discovered this great site and will be a regular on here from now on.
I have recently bought a Renault Scenic 52 plate Fidji 2.0 Automatic.
It is a great car but I do have a few niggling problems which I hope you can help me with. Firstly on of my front fog lights keeps going out. When someone took it out to check the bulb, water came out of the cable. Shook it out and it worked again but keeps going out.
2ndly, I need a parcel shelf for it as it did not have one as well as a owner handbook. I found the link for the handbook and will be sending my cheque off tomorrow.
The manual air con only works on 4, seems to be a common problem with the resistor so have it going in tomorrow to be repalced.
One thing I cannot get my head around is how to set a trip reading. I press the button when the car starts and it goes to 000000000 but then turns back to milage and nothing else, any suggestions?
Just one more thing, it seems to take an age to change gear, is this common with the automatic?
Sorry to go on but I would like to sort these little problems out.
Currently in crtvak's garage:
52 Renault Scenic Fidji 2.0 Automatic
  5 Lastest Threads by crtvak
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Whistling / Hissing noise when going up hill -... Cars & motoring crtvak 2 2192 28th January 2009 04:25 PM
Wiper blade adaptor Hook - Scenic 02 Cars & motoring crtvak 2 1458 28th January 2009 04:20 PM
How do I replace the boot handle / button system... Bodywork crtvak 4 2061 2nd April 2008 04:05 PM
My boot button has fallen off and is lost, Help! Bodywork 9 8250 1st April 2008 09:11 PM
How do I change my ATF? Cars & motoring Donald 3 1717 21st July 2007 12:29 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome