Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I was shocked to find this out this morning

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 24th February 2007 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
I was shocked to find this out this morning

When i went to my local Renault Dealer this morning for some oil i asked them to check my cars history out at this garage because this was the garage it was purchased from new to find out that the complete auto gear box was replaced at 27k under warranty with the first owner but they could not tell me why its not bothering me that much as this means the box i have has only done about 10k to the cars 36k but iam still going ahead with the oil transmission change it really has me thinking of what must have gone wrong to have changed the hole box what do yous think??????
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
  5 Lastest Threads by Donald
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Have You Stopped Smoking General Chat johnboyw 55 4371 21st September 2013 09:21 AM
AVS Music Converter to MP3 Free Download Help Computer Club Donald 2 1980 10th March 2012 03:02 PM
Posting Problem Feedback & Announcements hondo 21 4421 31st December 2011 04:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome