Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - My 19 Project

Thread: My 19 Project
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th February 2007 Thread Starter
Mad Pierre
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile My 19 Project

Right well picked this up off the Ebay , to use as a second car. And well it pick up the normal water in the plug well misfire on the way back. So today task was to fit the old ( never used ) set of lead's I have knocking about. Start's and run's fine but seem's to tick over a little high from cold. I did'nt pick up on this getting the car. As it was Chunk who drove it back. But anyhow's here some pic's. I'll get better one, once my camera is charged.

scrape behind driver's door.

Back Driver's wing.

Offside sill.

Poor shot of engine bay.

10 Nov 2006

Right though I'll take a look at the spare wheel and fit that in the place of the front driver's alloy.

Wheel Off, Note the warped disc. and the newish CV gaitor.

Spare fitted, look's like it and the jack had very little use.

Spare after a quick wire brushing. Note the wrong 17*1.5mm bolt's. These are fitted all round. Look's like it's had a set of wheels nicked in the past. ?

Good set of window seals, both sides. I'm lucky when it come's to these item's

The inside, This is how we picked it up.

11 Nov 2006

No real work done on the car. just picked up a set of disc's and pad From Ben. pic's also show the Renault 19 mat's that came with it. A perfect fit there are also.

12 Nov 2006

Fitted the disc's that I got off Ben. Then I took it for my first drive in it. it's doing around 29 MPG in town traffic. But it got a wheel bearing out. Chunk not spotting this also. Grrrr. Only got one pic. Got on with the task in hand. but Remeved the pile of mud that you get behind the inner arch cover's.

Because I got my camera all working. I'm able to take a better pic of the old disc. Let just say there are past it.

Currently in Mad Pierre's garage:
Ph1 Megane Coupe 2.0 16V/R19 Ph1 1.8 16V

Last edited by Mad Pierre; 25th February 2007 at 10:58 AM.
  5 Lastest Threads by Mad Pierre
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
My 19 Project Other models ottoman 5 7911 25th February 2007 10:54 AM
Hello All Welcome to RenaultForums 3 811 26th November 2005 10:35 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome