Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - My 19 Project

Thread: My 19 Project
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 25th February 2007 Thread Starter
Mad Pierre
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
The Sunroof only open's about 100mm, so i've removed all the side panel rear seat etc, to drop the roof linering, and to drop the sunroof. I removed the cardboard that's glued to the roof, and now the sunroof work fully.

16th Dec 06

Fitted the Clutch cable today. An easy task really, all bar getting it tho' the darn bulkhead hole. Even with a piece of string tied to it. Still trying such a simple task of get the cable tho' the hole got me so mad. I kicked the crap out of a inside door at home. so that need new glass . Still now it's drivable once again. and time to see about getting the sill's sorted.

20th Jan 07

Done nothing with the car over the past month, expect start it a few times to keep it flowing. But today Got a set of 2nd Hand rear Caliper's and K-Tec cross drilled, Renault standard disc. I will see about fitting these if the current set on the car can't be saved. Because with it be stood the nearside rear caliper handbrake as seized on, and the offside doing next to nothing.

21st Jan

Gabe it a quick wash, and polish on the metal work go get an idea what it will look like. I as ben left outside now for two month with the side skirt's off. and with all the rain, it washed off all the crap and relly showed the Sill rot up.
Currently in Mad Pierre's garage:
Ph1 Megane Coupe 2.0 16V/R19 Ph1 1.8 16V
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome