Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I am going for world record.

View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 25th February 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
World record

Hondo: Mp3 players do allsorts if you know how. Mine is a IItronics 1 gigabyte. It can record for hours and the resulting file can be uploaded to your P.C in a few clicks.

You may also be interested to know that an mp3 player is at the end of the day, a mini hard drive. I have installed windows xp on it so that when I am away from my P.c I can plug the little bugger into someone elses computer or even in the library via a usb slott.

So I can upload/download files form the net which allows me to edit my website which is via the http.
I can use any computer to log on to my bank and check balances or pay a bill(ugh)

I can collect my email from anywhere in the world, I can throw a file onto the mp3 player from my P.c and transport that file to and read it again on any other p.c.

I can put a movie on it then plug it into my divx dvd player and watch it.

I often place a talking book onto it and listen to it while I am on a long drive or at work

And of course I can record with it. When I am not recording a meeting with someone ( by stealth) I often use it if I am working a few floors up for mesuring lenghs and then replaying the recording when I get downstairs before cutting a lengh of timber/plasterboard etc.

So you see I make full use of my £30 worth of technology. I also have a pocket p.c which can do all sorts including G.P.S but I dare not start explaining what else it can do or I will still be typing this time next week Ha Ha.

Thanks for your vote of confidence I will think about sending you a ticket to the greatest show on earth. regards Royformwales
Currently in royfromwales's garage:
1999 1.9 diesel sport estate

Last edited by royfromwales; 25th February 2007 at 03:18 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome