Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I am going for world record.

View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 25th February 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
world record

Hondo, I placed my gizzmo in my shirt pocket and I was wearing a jacket over that, My sneeky beeky picked up our conversation from about 1mtr then the unsuspecting maniac I mean mechanic walked around the car started the engine and still the mp3 picked up his voice clearly, he then walked about 4 meters away from me ( engine off )and still recording was good enough. I could email you a copy of the recording to show quality but I think I may breach the law by doing that. Trust me, it is excelent.

If you are thinking of buying an mp3 player may I sugest "ARGOS" but as you will have a hell of a lot of fun with it I would reccomend that you don't buy one with less than a gig storage. iitronics @27.99 or the phillips @ 19.99

Whatever you choose just make sure it does voice record. be careful and take on board that mp3 players are exempt from take it back if you don't like it guaratee.

But dont forget if you have a digital camera check if you can record with that. Two recordings are better than one

If you like stealth, I once made a transmitter that fitted in a cleaned out toothpaste tube small hole in the cap to take mike that could be recived almost two miles away, COOl or what.

Best of luck. do remember that to record without someones permission is an offence. But sure scares the hell out of the person when you start to recite every word that they said.

regards. royfromwales
Currently in royfromwales's garage:
1999 1.9 diesel sport estate
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome