Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #486 of (permalink) Old 27th February 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Yet ditto - the various "long" pages of this forum should provide some insight....the forum moderator's will going to add some FAQ's and common responses on how to deal with "experienced" cases....any word on this team?

Secondly, can't give you too much away here and now, but have been continuing to deal with the Executive Team of Renault UK and France (which is the HQ of Renault - as one might have guessed), and am currently drafting my nice response back to them on this very subject!

Will keep pushing and will you all posted...

P.S. Same with VOSA Executive Team - as not best-pleased by their current response on this matter....they only reviewed two reports (one being mine) - didn't complete any inspections at all on damaged cars, and only did 3 spot checks at their local Renault dealership - and then they made their ultimate decision. Guess what this was "no issue". Ummm....sums up the level of incompetence we are dealing with here?

Aaron Brigatti
Brigatti Online -

Clio Bonnet-Catch Issues?
- Read the Correspondence Archive (Recently Updated!) @
- and the latest on my experiences @

Currently in brigatti's garage:
2009 Audi A4 1.4 TFSI
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome