Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #496 of (permalink) Old 1st March 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
If you have a look back a few people have posted their pictures. Pretty shocking that VOSA don't have the power to force a recall I know other government enforcement bodies such as Trading Standards have the authority to do this if the company refuses to recall on safety issues so why can't VOSA, their legislation must be pretty week!

Quite a few people have attempted to gather information but a lot of people donít take the time to provide you with the info. A website was set up to do just this not sure how they are getting on. Watchdog has collated a lot of data so maybe worth getting in touch with them.

I only have one picture of my car after my accident on my mobile phone but itís not that great.

Good luck!
yes i feel that we could all do more i feel that so many ppl r on here complainin about wots happened and yet no1 seems 2 carry anythin out??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not the only person who has suggested we gather pics and info yet no1 bothers 2 do anythin
so i ask u ppl y comlain about it if ur not prepared 2 do anythin??

Currently in kat's garage:
2000 renault clio 1.2
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome