Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio wet passenger footwell and wet interior

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st March 2014 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Clio wet passenger footwell and wet interior

I have a clio 05 dynamique.

So my car over winter last year started leaking really badly but I left it as it was obviously fine over summer. It's started to get really bad again.

I have wet interior around the sun visors, it started on just the passenger side but now it is on the drivers side too. Water has also started coming in through the centre console light and dropping onto me once the car takes away.

The passenger footwell is also absolutely soaking! I've tried to dry it out 3 or 4 times but it only lasts a day and then it is soaking again.

I've lifted out the carpet and the foam which is soaking and checked underneath but haven't found anything other than a puddle. I have also checked the sunroof drainage pipes and they are draining fine.

Any other suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	39250  
  5 Lastest Threads by smack
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio Front wheel knocking Steering and Suspension Phil48 1 676 18th April 2014 07:38 PM
Clio wet passenger footwell and wet interior Bodywork smack 6 1370 1st March 2014 11:49 AM
High revs; clutch problem? Transmissions Fibo 6 1217 28th December 2013 08:47 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome